Citizens Financial Group, the 13th largest bank in the United States serving over five million individuals, companies, not for profits, and institutions, is searching for a Vice President, Investor Relations, reporting directly to the Head of Investor Relations and working with other members of the team, the VP will serve an important role in helping collaborate and support the execution of the overall investor relations program designed to articulate the company's strategy, financial results, growth opportunities, and business initiatives to current and potential shareholders and analysts.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work directly with our executive committee and other senior management across the company including financial planning and analysis, corporate strategy, corporate reporting, the lines of business, media and communications to interact and manage multi-faceted projects with a strong analytical and collaborative mindset.
- Primary responsibility for conceptualizing and producing investor presentations used by the senior management team to communicate the company's strategy, financial results, growth opportunities, and business initiatives at earnings, Wall Street brokerage conferences and board presentations.
- Help manage and support the creation of external disclosure documents including quarterly earnings Q&A and supporting analysis of trends at the firm as well as across peer banks.
- Oversee and perform research and analysis of industry, peers and competitors' financial results, as well as other ad-hoc analysis as needed to provide value-added insight
- Review and report on analyst reports and disseminate to senior management and monitor and manage consensus estimates
- Assist in the development of investor targeting and outreach strategy to ensure management's time is used effectively with investors and to improve the mix of the overall shareholder base and to enhance our interactions with equity and fixed income investors, rating agencies and Wall Street
- Perform research and analysis of relative stock price performance, investor and analyst perceptions and opinions and stock ownership
- Assist the finance and legal team in writing and/or editing parts of financial filings including on SEC forms 8-K, 10-Q, and 10-K.
- Identify ways for the company to improve, whether from a disclosure, strategic, operational, or financial perspective.
- Assist in shareholder questions/issue resolution
- Handle special projects as requested by the Head of IR, CFO, or other senior managers