As a Vice President of Inside Sales you will be the voice of Fisher to prospective clients; you’ll learn their financial situation and educate them on the competitive landscape and how Fisher Investments might be able to help them reach their financial goals. There’s no need to contact your friends or family; people reach out to us for financial information. This is a great opportunity to learn, make a name for yourself, build up your career, and reap great financial rewards.
You’ll take control of your financial future with our uncapped commission compensation structure, so your activities directly translate to your earnings. You’ll work a flexible schedule - eight hours per day, Monday through Friday during whatever hours best fit your personal and business needs. You’ll be surrounded with an energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals. At Fisher, we have well-defined promotion opportunities with an expectation that our top Inside Sales people will receive strong consideration for Outside Sales positions within as little as 2 years!
- Call individual prospects to determine if we can help them. You’ll receive numerous leads—not only do we have a database of existing leads, we provide you 200-300 new contacts every month, ranging from aspiring-affluent investors to our potential private clients, all who have requested information from us.
- Your performance with the leads you’re given can earn you opportunity to receive referrals from other parts of the business as well as the potential for set appointments that come from our account executive group.
- Our specialized support teams take care of the paperwork, client service responsibilities, and investment management so you can focus on winning over new business.
- Not only will you continue to fine-tune your sales skills, you’ll receive training in advanced phone sales techniques, finance, capital markets and portfolio management so you can communicate Fisher Investments' philosophy and strategy to prospective clients.
- Your success in the role will be defined by your activity and aptitude for learning in relation to your peers.
- Individuals who typically succeed in this role are driven, competitive, and have been successful in financial services sales prior to coming to Fisher Investments.
- Our top performers are introspective and coachable—learning from every conversation.
- You’ll need strong communication skills, and know how to tailor conversations to your audience to close deals.
- FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRASeries 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations preferred.