Vice President of Human Resources, Americas
NICE, a leading global SW solutions company is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources, Americas to join the company’s U.S. Headquarters in Hoboken, NJ.
The VP HR Americas will play a crucial role in leading, driving and guiding the development of HR strategies as well as the day to day HR operations that will attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent who will drive the company’s business success.
The VP HR will be a business partner and critical member of the Americas Executive Team.
- Establish the strategic Human Resources agenda and add value to the development of the Americas business strategy to ensure that the business needs are anticipated and addressed in a timely manner
- Advise the Americas CEO, executive team and managers on HR strategy and operation, organizational design, change management aligning the workforce with company goals
- Guide the development and implementation of employee-related programs and processes that will support the business requirements, drive a culture of success, and reinforce the attractiveness as an employer
- Developing Human Resources policies and programs, organizational development, employment, indoctrination and training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety and health, and employee services
- Lead the organization in implementing change, most importantly coaching executives and managers in the most effective communication and implementation of change
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the Americas HR team for continued and higher contributions to the company
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background of demonstrated Human Resources leadership, having driven HR programs in rapidly developing, changing environments and having functioned successfully as a significant and accomplished HR business leader
- 10 years of Human Resources experience, with at least 3 years recent experience as the top/senior Human Resources executive manager
- Experience working in a technology company is a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources; MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner with knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, legal, training and development, recruiting etc.
- Broad business and financial understanding and ability to apply to human capital initiatives
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Superior interpersonal skills; Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to establish credibility, be decisive, recognize and support the organization's priorities
- Self-driven, service-oriented, a team player, diligent, adaptable, resourceful and well organized
- Assertive and persuasive with sound judgment
- Willing to be “hands on” and to travel when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and high adaptability to different working conditions at a dynamic and fast-paced environment.