Reporting to the Regional Vice President, this Vice President of Healthcare Operations (VPO) is responsible for the overall operation of multiple dining management accounts generating $80M+ in revenue. This individual will be accountable for galvanizing a team under a common growth and operations platform, and ultimately drive improvement in operational efficiency, revenue, margin and client retention for each account in the overall portfolio. The VPO will work to continuously ensure the organization is delivering operational excellence, while also identifying innovative and creative services and solutions to expand on our clients' requirements, working closely with internal and external partners. The incumbent of this position will be responsible for determining the overall strategy, priorities and direction for operations within the area. The ideal candidate is comfortable with change, taking measured risk, and influencing decision-making. This position is located in the Northeast. Relocation assistance is available.
- Manage all facets of the area including sales, finance, human resources, and customer service with full P&L accountability.
- Drive new sales growth within existing client base and ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Develop short and long-term operational strategies in partnership with senior team members and provide the leadership necessary for the successful design, development, and execution of that strategy to achieve measurable outcomes in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Lead and manage a highly productive, motivated and driven team through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques. Maintain close working relationships with partner group in functional areas, including Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain and Compliance.
- Partner with the business unit leaders and other key stakeholders to drive change and implement new business processes.
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Master's degreedesired
- Minimum of 10-12 years of progressively responsible, successful experience in general management with full P&L responsibility - healthcare service sector required.
- Proven leadership and experience with managing effective client relationships that are high, wide and deep.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a broad knowledge of management practices and good business analysis/project management skills.