This role is responsible for the strategic and tactical direction and oversight of the development of Regional Health’s new business and growth initiatives, with a particular emphasis on core business growth that improves patient experience, provider development and engagement, organization best business practices and brand value – all to support its non-profit mission. In cooperation with Finance, Market Presidents and service-line leaders, this position will expand high margin services such as Cardiology and Oncology, identify and develop ancillary business opportunities such as Laboratory Services, champion a business evaluation discipline for Regional Health, and proactively drive the growth of significant business visions, such as medical tourism, connected health, and wellness.
The Vice President of Growthreports to the Chief Innovation and Growth Officer. As a seasoned leader and proven manager, the VP of Growth has significantexperience growing a business enterprise, bringing expertise in strategic planning,financial analysis, marketing, business development,budgeting, and resource management.
- Leads strategic business development to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s current and future operations.
- Develops and directs the launch and handoff of new business ideas to operations, or directs the growth of independent ventures that align with the overall strategic initiatives of Regional Health.
- Standardizes a business evaluation discipline across the institution.
- Works with internal and external leaders to demonstrate the viability of large-scale business visions, in alignment with philanthropic opportunities.
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, and termination of direct reports.
- Identifies and develops short and long-term strategic growth plans (in cooperation with the Executive Team) including the creation of expanded services for Regional Health.
- Creates and delivers presentations to executive leadership on growth plans, milestones and key investment decisions; effective speaker who can communicate clearly in writing.
- Responsible for effective fiscal management by prioritizing plans and projects with understanding and overall efficiency of the financial impact of each decision.
- Makes recommendations to senior leadership that supports Regional Health’s short and long-term strategy.
- Responsible for the research, data collection and success metrics including NOI for all initiatives.
- Evaluates strategic partnership opportunities and leads negotiations. Monitors competition to develop competitive responses.
- Identifies areas where new services will meet the needs of patients and communities by following practices, trends and changes in healthcare or applicable services.
- Responsible for communication across the organization to ensure all caregivers are aware of progress and expanding service lines/ services.
- Develops and manages the budget for the Growth team and growth initiatives where applicable.
ManagementExperience, Masters - Business or, Masters - Entrepreneurship, Masters - Finance or, Masters -Healthcareor
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!