Vice President of Global Alliances
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work for three years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Located in our San Jose headquarters, the Vice President of Business Development and Alliances will be a key member of the executive team with responsibility for driving Xactly’s partnership strategy. The role requires a deep and broad understanding of the channel business as well as a good understanding of the role partners can play in delivering and supporting variable compensation management solutions from Xactly. The successful candidate will have experience in developing and managing successful partnerships, along with strategic sales and marketing skills to guide the organization and partners toward strong partner growth with high customer satisfaction.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Lead and manage Xactly’s Systems Integrator (“SI”) partnership strategy
- Identify, prioritize, and recruit key SI partners on a global basis that can drive recurring software bookings for Xactly and successful implementations for the customer
- For each SI partner, develop and execute a comprehensive partnering business plan working cross-functionally with Sales and Professional Services leaders at Xactly to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- Team with Product Management at Xactly to help develop partner and customer-friendly solution offerings and leverage partners’ ability to integrate and/or implement Xactly solutions into their customer environments
- Team with Marketing at Xactly to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and SI partner objectives
- Ensure Xactly go-to-market team strategies are aligned with the global partner strategy
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA highly preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in the IT & software industry, 5+ years’ leadership experience
- 10+ years of channel/SI sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel development (including SIs) in organizations with recurring revenue models including software and services
- Experience with variety of contracts including licensing, distribution, referral, re-sell, revenue sharing and partnership sales
- Self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, able to execute and implement strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) - (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked with daily tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match