Our client is a long standing, amazing non-profit.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the VP of Fundraising and Integrated Marketing works with the Management Team to consistently implement the strategic direction of the organization. We seek an exceptional leader who has previously led a fundraising organization with multi-target plans that consistently generate annual operating revenue but not limited to, Major Gifts; Planned Giving; Capital Funding; Corporate Sponsorships and Business Partnerships; Annual Fund Appeals; and Special Events.
Oversee and communicate organizational priorities as approved by the President by working closely with the Management Team on the implementation and integration of programs focused on fundraising, development, direct mail, communications and marketing.
The Vice President of Fundraising and Integrated Marketing will provide hands-on leadership and is responsible for leading and inspiring all fundraising activities to meet or exceed annual revenue goals by leading a team of 7 professionals. The VP of Development and Fundraising serves as a high-level partner and collaborator with the Vice President of Training Programs, as well as other key staff, to achieve fundraising goals and to provide leadership. Experience within a organization with goals greater than $25M is a good fit for this role. This is an active hands on leadership role.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required plus at least five years of relevant experience and proven success in the development field, with emphasis on gift solicitation and stewardship of planned giving donors.
2. Must be able to be "hands-on" and strategic with strong experience in fundraising (face to face and cultivation of new donors).
3. Successful demonstrated experienceworking closely/partnering with CEO on organizational development initiatives/donors.
4. Ability to be flexible and adapt to meet the operational needs of the organization.
5. Working knowledge of charitable estate and gift planning fundamentals, planned giving options and related tax issues.
6. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen, retain information and respond tactfully, and to speak and write clearly and persuasively.
7. Mission oriented, critical thinker and self-starter with the demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of staff, volunteers and the general public.
8. A high level of discretion and attention to detail required.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience in PG Calc and Salesforce desirable.
10. Must be willing to travel throughout the US and work occasional weekends and evenings.