In the role of Vice President of Development, you will be a key member in the success of our mission; to improve the health status of our community and promote medical education. To do this, you will serve as an executive-level gift officer; responsible for developing key external alliances, cultivating major donor prospects, helping to design fund-raising programs and events, and personally securing major gifts and pledges totaling several million dollars annually.
Caring for our people is what we do. If your passion is pulling you to engage in your community, and see the outcome of your work each day in the lives that we touch, than consider growing your career with Community Medical Centers.
Your Fund Development Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the strategic planning and development of the corporation's comprehensive Fund Development Plan in collaboration with the Foundation CEO.
- Work with corporate and facility leadership to match donor interests with CMC's clinical needs and business priorities.
- Oversee Community Medical Foundation's fund development staff, executing strategies, programs and services that support Community's mission and vision and reach a collective annual fundraising goal.
- Provide oversight and guidance on specified fund development activities within the organization and with outside volunteer groups.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, social science, public relations, advertising, marketing or other applicable field.
- Prior experience in a leadership role within a foundation, non-profit, or corporation.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible fundraising experience, a track-record of raising money and developing major fundraising strategies, programs and events from the ground up