The Vice President leads the Company’s forecasting and analytical processes, and supports the business operations and strategic growth initiatives of the Company. S/he will lead the Company`s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights to support optimal business decision making. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and will have very high visibility and influence across the organization, working closely with all members of the executive team.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, SWB, OPEX and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance
- Supervise team with varying levels of experience from Financial Analyst to Director.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Multi-Year Strategic Plan, and Financial Forecasting,
- Prepare ad-hocreporting and analysis
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financialreports
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI of new projects and capital allocation
- Develop financial models and analyses to supportstrategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Support senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
- Relentlessly search for opportunities to drive efficiency across the company.
Work Experience and Education
- 10+ years’ experience in a financial analysis role with increasing responsibility; healthcare experiencepreferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or other analytical field
- MBA or masterspreferred
- Strong leadership skills required
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive projects to completion
- History of leading cross-functional and distributed teams
- Must be able to organize and inspire teams to achieve high levels of performance
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations
- Proven ability to make data-driven recommendations with limited amount of information
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and enact change quickly
- Willingness to travel (10% – 20%)