The Vice President of Finance will develop a best-in-class finance function and be responsible for the financial planning and analysis, treasury and reporting process to ensure timely delivery of financial and operational information to all key internal and external stakeholders. The VP of Finance will work closely with other business leaders in the organization to assist in setting financial goals, as well as provide guidance with respect to current and historical trends, comparison to established metrics and compliance with the budgets and forecasts.
- Establish credibility throughout the Company and with the Board as an effective problem solver, to be seen as approachable and as a mentor and thought leader on financial issues
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders and teams across the Company to help meet and exceed financial and profitability goals
- Develop, organize, and evaluate the Company's fiscal functions including all accounting, billing, payroll, and treasury roles
- Build out and actively maintain the core Kibo financial model and balance sheet, including sophisticated tracking and modeling of revenue, margins, and profitability
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting to assist the C-Suite and Vista Board
- Lead the monthly rolling four quarter forecast and Vista Reporting Package submissions
- Develop/implement a rolling 18 month forecast process
- Develop and advise on cost and reimbursement strategies, including oversight of procurement process to billing reconciliation
- Ensure complex financial models are developed that effectively mirror operating results for large capital expenditures and assess overall profitability of investment decisions
- Analyze, review and challenge business units' forecast assumptions
- Enhance cash flow projection process
- Regularly re-visit the Finance organization structure and evaluate its efficiency and effectiveness – continuous improvement includes career development, coaching, counseling and training of team members
Skills & RequirementsQualifications:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- CERTIFICATIONS: CPA or CFA a plus
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 years in progressive financial analysis roles with a minimum of 4 years in a senior finance management role
- Finance experience in a SaaS, Software, or IT company; Strongly Preferred
- Experience in business planning, analysis and reporting; experience with budgeting and forecasting tools such as Adaptive Planning and TM1
- Previous experience with private equity preferred; Previous responsibility over the Payroll, Tax, Treasury, and Billing functions, with more hands-on experience in financial reporting, business modeling, and financial planning.
- Strong leadership qualities and experience where responsibilities included hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and providing career path direction to employees
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate operating results to Senior Management across the organization and the Board of Directors.