Reporting to IDEMIA’s Group Financial Control Director (Paris, France) and its Regional CFO (Billerica, MA), the Vice President of Finance will be responsible for all the regional financial planning and analysis functions of IDEMIA’s $0.7 billion North American business. The Vice President of Finance will be based in Billerica leading a team of approximately 30 professionals in various locations in North America.
As a key member of the management team, the VP of Finance will participate in all significant business, operating, and strategic issues. Importantly, this individual will assure that the Company maintains the strong financialinfrastructure and analysis required to support continued rapid growth.
Specific duties include:
- Planning/Forecasting - management of regional financial planning, procedures, budgeting and forecasting, project specific financial analysis and general risk analysis; a significant emphasis on forward-looking planning and analysis that integrates input from the operating team.
- Reporting and Analysis - responsible for the timely and accurate financialreporting and analysis, both written and oral, of financial and associated business information to internal users.
- Operating Partner – serve as a true operating and strategic partner to the regional leadership teams, providing valuable strategic and financial analysis and input.
- Develop effective reporting package through coordination with other departments such as Accounting, IT, HR, and operating departments within the region.
- Oversees teams dedicated to project accounting, teams preparing financial models associated with winning new business, and teams responsible for financialreporting.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Beginning with outstanding academic qualifications, which should include an MBA and/or CPA, our successful candidate must be a confident, high energy, and articulate leader.
- The Vice President of Finance must have unquestioned financial skills and a demonstrated understanding of operations that results in a dynamic and value adding finance and accounting function.
- This individual should have industry experience from the software, or hardware sector, or in some othertechnology sector.
- Global company experience, including a comfort level with the financial and accounting implications of operating internationally.
- The successful candidate will have a collaborative and flexible management style, as well as strong interpersonal skills. He/she will be a hands-on leader who is actively involved in the day-to-day operating details of running the business.
- The candidate must have highly developed business writing and presentation skills.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel Requirements, such as:
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed