At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016, 2017
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ - 2015, 2016, 2017
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
As a leading provider of cloud-based, specialty-specific clinical, financial, and operations efficiency solutions, we are scaling our business through strategic expansion of our specialty-specific software solutions and services. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.
We are hiring a Vice President of Finance to work closely with our CFO, senior business leaders, and financial sponsors. This key role is charged with empowering the company to achieve financial objectives and manage financialprocesses.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Senior Director of Operations opportunity IF...
- You have a strong understanding of business operations and how financial systems, accounting, capital structure, and operating policies all interrelate to help ensure the business achieves both short and long-term goals.
- You clearly articulate past results with a strong focus on how to project and enhance future results.
- You have a passion for effecting change through innovative, result-driving processes.
- Manage internal financial and business reporting to provide management with timely and useful information to facilitate business decisions and drive business performance. Identify business, financial trends, and variances to plan.
- Support management in evaluating financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities, including business development strategies, new product and service offerings, and technology solutions.
- Provide analytical perspectives to support important strategic decisions; articulate risks and opportunities and saturation/growth opportunity to leadership team.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s long-range strategic planning models and lead the company’s annual strategic planning/budgeting and rolling forecastingprocesses.
- Establish strong business partner relationships with segment and functional department heads, as well as executives, and financial sponsors.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis, forecasting, and other ad-hocfinancial projects.
- Help define and evolve financial and operational metrics of the company.
- Develop visibility tools to help reduce costs, grow revenues, and produce high-quality financial information. Using standard financial techniques and knowledge of the industry, provide analysis that identifies and answers key strategic issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning and reporting processes. Benchmark performance against industry peers with available information.
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly and quarterly financial review meetings.
- Develop and mentor a team of professionals that is consistently delivering best-in-class financial analysis, visibility, and rigor that scales at pace with the company.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong business acumen and judgment in subscription business model (SaaS), and software industry experience at a ~$200M or larger revenue size company.
- Demonstrated ability to skillfully analyze financial data and prepare financialreports, analysis, and projections.
- Proficient in driving short and long-term budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, and rolling forecasts.
- Strong results orientation and accountability with the ability to solve problems and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to leverage complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information; extensive modeling experiencerequired.
- Experience working with and presenting to senior leaders.
- Strong cross-functional business systems, policy and process skills.
- Effective at building relationships across and at all levels of the company, gaining cross-functional respect and alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 15+ years of progressive financial leadership and reporting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning a plus.
- Proactive, flexible, and able to drive and guide through rapid growth and scale.
- Strong leadership, management and people skills to develop and grow teams.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!