Vice President of Finance
8 - 10 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
VP Finance and Accounting required for one of the world’s largest Healthcare Companies
- Vice President | Finance and Accounting
- Richmond | Virginia
- $180,000 - $205,000 + excellent bonus + excellent benefits
One of the world’s largest Healthcare Companies looking for a Vice President of Finance and Accounting to join their rapidly expanding team in Richmond, Virginia! This company has received recognition from their overall global success and is looking to increase headcount in Virginia by 25% by the end of 2017. This company has recently made a number of acquisitions which has helped their rapid expansion and they are now looking for leaders to help drive the business growth.
The Vice President of Finance will play a pivotal part in the company’s plans for expansion by bridging the gap between the different finance teams to achieve efficiency and to create a unified goal. The individual will be responsible for leading the budgets and forecasts company-wide to achieve overall improvement. The VP of Finance and Accounting will help create all models and ensure all finances are in compliance. The Vice President of Finance will report to the CFO and serve as the right-hand person for the finance team.
The Vice President of FP&A will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Finance Function by leading the forecasting, budgeting, and modeling:
- Leadership development- supervision, management, and training of a number of direct reports
- Inspire and lead the revenue and operating expense teams
- Develop new financial models as needed
- Drive process improvement initiatives to make reporting and planning process as efficient as possible
- 0-10% travelrequired
- Prepare/review/ approve external and internal reports
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 8+ years experience
- Experience in Healthcare or Insurance preferred, but not necessary
- MBA, CPA or CFA preferred
- Several years of management experiencepreferred
- Financial Service industry experiencepreferred
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study
- Experience with Medicaid strongly preferred!