Reporting to the CEO the VP of Operations is responsible for creation and execution of strategic plans for our Service Division.
The Vice President has full P&L responsibility and is responsible for all day to day operating activities, including customer service and coordination, delivery of service in field and business development. This position will be responsible for assuring Electronic Environments Corporation delivers efficient and quality site services while meeting or exceeding all industry standards.
The Service Division includes an HVAC, Standby Generator, Power Electronics Departments and some Managed Services. Services are delivered nationally with highest concentration of delivery in the Northeast corridor. The division focuses its efforts in the mission critical space concentrating on Data Centers, Telecommunications and Biopharma.
General Job Function:
- Lead and foster a culture that "provides best in class service" by doing "whatever it takes with integrity and teamwork" to "Wow our customers and employees".
- Provides leadership to ensure company vision and values are carried out in each service line/location, and promotes teamwork to accomplish measurable results
- Ensure delivery of exceptional customer service and high quality workmanship
- Develop strategies to expand human capital and create opportunities for advancement
- Drive a continuous improvement culture
- Implement and maintain a communication strategy for the division that improves alignment and drives performance
- Manage and develop five regional managers to ensure they are effectively coaching and managing their own direct reports; that includes over 100 field service technicians throughout the United States providing mission critical maintenance services
- Establish standards, document procedures and implement KPI's to evaluate performance
- Develop, attract and retain a high performing workforce by administering workforce planning initiatives including: recruitment, performance management, compensation planning, rewards and recognition
- Oversees Business Development and Account Management Teams performance and accountability
- Manage relationships with Executive Team Members
- Systematically evaluate EEC's PM, EM and testing procedures to evaluate their sales effectiveness and establish method of on-going feedback
- Establish and monitor problem resolution at regional levels, tracking statistics of failures, MTTR and interface with manufacturers as required
- Create and implement policies and operational procedures that ensure profitability and safety
- Effectively manage business unit financials results including detail reporting and preparation of budgets
- Effectively and healthfully balance employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and financial/company performance
- Design, develop and implement tools/processes, performance metrics and reporting that enable better service pipeline and resource management
- BA or BS, Master degreedesired
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a GM/VP level role with direct P&L responsibility
- Experience leading a 100+ employee organization, with large number of field technicians
- Demonstrate excellence in communication skills internally and externally; and be able to relate to all levels of the workforce
- Effective Change Agent
- Broad knowledge of Management Practices, with a good business analysis vision
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Superior analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Top notch verbal, written and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of business accounting
- Travel up to 20% nationally