Vice President of Engineering | Energy Services
You will manage a high performing engineering team, and oversee management of Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs) and directing the communications with clients in order to achieve successful and cost-effective energy projects. Leading the project development team and overseeing Investment Grade Audits (IGAs) that result in impactful energy services projects will round out the major focus of this role. Bring your passion for energy conservation to help shape an organization, a movement and the future.
Minimum Requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- LEED Accreditation
- Fifteen (15) or more years in the energy engineering industry with at least five (5) years at the Director or Vice President level, responsible for managing day-to-day operations over the project development staff, design/analysis engineering station and implementation/construction staff of an Energy Savings Performance Consulting organization.
- Expertise in energy project development including Building Energy Simulation Modeling; HVAC and Central Plant Design Development and Analysis, Sustainable Design/LEED Consulting and Energy Auditing.
- Proven ability to build teams with superior Project & Operations Management skills
- Knowledge of energy management systems, energy modeling analysis to improve facilities energy uses, site surveys, conceptual design, master plan studies/design, facility energy modeling, energy conservation measure modeling, payback analysis, final design, commissioning, monitoring and verification and utility incentive/rebate application services