We are seeking a highly driven, entrepreneurial eCommerce executive with a track record of building highly profitable online businesses driven by highly progressive eCommerce strategy. This digital business leader will work with the C-suite to determine the eCommerce roadmap to build a highly scalable business serving millions of consumers each monthly.
- Provide strategic direction, operational oversight and performance accountability across a portfolio of 6 consumer brands
- Build a comprehensive eCommerce and mCommerce product roadmap
- Build a high performing eCommerce organization from ground-up
- Manage the P&L, user experience, conversion, optimization, ad campaigns, SEO, pricing, merchandising and analysis.
- Manage the entire portfolio of owned web properties for the organization, including all branded websites and social sites, building a streamlined and cohesive digital presence.
- Work closely with the VP of Digital Marketing to drive lower funnel media strategy and drive improvement in conversion metrics
- Drive campaign performance measurement, analytics and insights to understand the impact on ROI; use and analyze industry trends, performance data, and other resources to inform media strategies and optimizations.
- Oversee the processes, relationships, and tools that result in the successful execution of new web initiatives.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, Product Management, Marketing and IT teams to define functional and nonfunctional requirements that improve YOY performance and overall e-commerce and mCommerce revenue growth objectives.
- Enhance the digital customer experience across all key customer touchpoints.
- Manage all aspects of digital analytics related to eCommerce, web and media; communicate relevant information to team members.
- Serve as a liaison, digital educator, and subject matter expert within the organization to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test digital initiatives.
- Establish and uphold best practices for the company and it?s products including end-user voice/feedback, key performance tracking, business partner procedures, and technical partnership processes.
- Ensure digital brand/creative standards and campaigns are fully integrated and synced with other Sales and Marketing channels and departments.
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) plus years? job- related experience developing and implementing projects/programs with Digital expertise; digital marketing; website development; mobile application development and user experience innovation.
- Experience overseeing 20+ staff resources
- Track record of scaling an eCommerce business with 1MM+ users
- Proven experience in web analytics, program management, relationship management, financial planning and budgeting to develop integrated marketing strategies and to make informed business decisions