We are looking for a VP of Digital Marketing to run and grow a profitable Red Ventures business with a core focus on developing and executing the digital strategy to accelerate the business' growth. We put big company resources behind fast growing and agile smaller businesses, giving our leaders the unique opportunity to behave entrepreneurially without having to be entrepreneurs. In this role, you'll manage one of our partnerships or RV brands, which include businesses within home services, financial services, or healthcare. Our interview process is designed to determine the right placement for our candidates as we are looking for leaders across a variety of different teams.
What You'll Do:
- Optimize each stage of our demand generation and customer journey touch points through data analysis across paid, owned and earned marketing channels in order to provide best in class end-to-end digital experiences.
- Collaborate closely with marketing partners to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize profit contribution.
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing to ensure ongoing improvements.
- Own daily operational responsibilities for one of Red Ventures' rapidly growing business units including full P&L management. You'll make decisions that affect all critical aspects of your business from marketing, financial management, partnerships, operations, or even the launch of a new business.
- You'll do more than consult – you'll immerse yourself in one of our businesses and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented. Develop and lead teams including marketing, creative, and technology.
What We're Looking For:
- 8-10+ years of business experience with a strong track record of success in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and/or Acquisition Marketing.
- A Bachelor's degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology-oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
- Deep expertise in SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email with the ability to set best practices and hold teams accountable.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- High emotional IQ and ability to think quickly on your feet. VPs are expected to develop & cultivate strong relationships with multiple external partners as well as develop and lead internal teams.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- A sense of humor!
- Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing with proprietary technology built in-house.
- Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. RV employees are serious about their work – but don't take themselves too seriously.
- A fast-paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- We've been voted Charlotte's Best Places to Work list for the last 8+ years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh, and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.