Vice President of CRM / Salesforce Program Management
“CRM is a business strategy whose outcomes optimize profitability, revenue and customer satisfaction by implementing customer-centric processes” (Gartner)
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Vice President of CRM/Salesforce Progam Management in Orlando, Florida. The VP, CRM/Salesforce Product Management is a critical role in development of Wyndham Resort Destinations’ future state, while driving attainment of current business goals. This individual should have a passion and vision for optimizing systems and data to know our customers and prospects, and for generating business insights that drive both long-term and short-term business results.
This executive is the owner of the CRM Salesforce platform, charting the future with a strategic vision that organizes development, maintenance, needs and priorities, as well as ensuring that the organization understands and realizes the practical value and business impact possible. This is an effort with over $20M in funding over the next three years. This team is also responsible for achieving organizational “readiness” for implementations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate closely with functional business leaders, IT and consultants to develop strategic roadmaps for CRM/Salesforce. Roadmaps will reflect a detailed understanding of business strategies, functions and processes.
- Liaise between the business, IT and consultants for all CRM/Salesforce projects. Define, document and approve detailed business requirements for new functionality.
- Define, establish and lead Governance across the organization for CRM/Salesforce systems.
- Proactively lead change management across the business to ensure readiness and adoption of CRM tools and processes.
- Ensure that Wyndham Resort Destinations stays current with CRM and Salesforce technologies and solutions.
- Build, lead and develop a world-class CRM team focused on driving tangible business results.
- Create and manage a Salesforce Reporting & Analytics team that brings a data-driven, customer-centric perspective to the development of Salesforce reporting / dashboards and ad hoc analytics work.
Must have strong communication skills and ability to develop effective, insight-driven presentations around complicated topics to share with Senior Executives. In addition, being able to build collaborative partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization is critical to success in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred (or similar in-depth experience)
Knowledge and skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with a real passion to evangelize the CRM vision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team oriented environment
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams
- Ability to work collaboratively through all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage through change
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM products to develop client and business solutions
- Proficient in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting and dashboards
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interactions, data flows, use cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of solution development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- 10 years CRMexperience, preferably in hospitality or travel industry
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SFLC)
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.