The ideal candidate loves sales. She or he is driven to succeed in all areas, open to change, and able to identify the most viable prospects without getting distracted by low-value avenues.
The driving mission behind everything we do is to provide pet owners access to affordable veterinary care. Sixty-three percent of employees have pets and pet benefits are one of the fasting growing voluntary benefit categories. With over 200% growth in the last 3years, we are rapidly changing the pet benefit marketplace.
You will do work that matters. Your work will influence the lives of thousands of pet caretakers and thousands, eventually millions, of animals.
Sales Track Record
Thousands of companies, including several Fortune 100s, offer their employees our pet-related benefit plans via payroll deduction.
The Vice President of Corporate Development will develop new business prospects, including HR professionals and employee benefit brokers. You will be responsible for growing our employee benefit channel’s sales nationwide.
- Introduce our unique benefit plans to various players in our target markets
- Build ongoing relationships
- Cold and warm phone call, email, social media, and in-person introductions
- Persistent follow-up on potentials and proposals over an extended sales cycle
- Effectively communicate benefit plans and procedures to clients
- Travel to regional and national conferences
- Strong work ethic and competitive drive
- Exceptional phone and email communication skills
- Previous successful salesexperience: prefer employee benefits or other products sold to HR
- P&C licensing a plus