Clean Harbors, Norwell, MA, is looking for a Vice President of Corporate Accounts to join their safety conscious team! The VP of Corporate Accounts is responsible for growing and maintaining revenue and EBITDA of existing Corporate and Enterprise accounts (through CAMs) and of new or underpenetrated accounts (through CADMs); ultimately responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers at the corporate level and selling them CHES or SK products and services.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote revenue and margin growth by leading regional growth across corporate sales through Sales leadership and Corporate Account Managers (CAMs);
- Deliver growth in new and underpenetrated customers through Sales leadership and Corporate Account Development Managers (CADMs), support sales efforts of important accounts in North American territory; take the role of "Sponsor" in supporting CAMs with Enterprise Accounts;
- Understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly;
- Develop marketing, channel and partner programs;
- Monitor progress in sales and P&L goals;
- Develop talent; identify, recruit and retain talent across regional sales organization;
- Manage and monitor performance of and coach direct reports;
- Uphold and role-model corporate values;
- Lead weekly performance management meetings with direct reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction; promote communications and coordination between operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to CAM/CADM accounts;
- Handle conflicts and troubleshoot with CAM/CADM accounts (if requested); support contract and relationship management;
- Support collection of invoiced revenue for CAM/CADM accounts;
- Complete Revenue and Receivable Report for CAM/CADM accounts
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25%;
- 10+ years of experience in a previous management role;
- 10+ years of experience in a sales role required;
- Ability to give direction on how to develop and execute account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors;
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making;
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building;
- Communication, accountability for completing job responsibilities/objectives; lead sub-groups;