The VP of Controlled Substances is responsible for providing oversight and direction over all Controlled Substance Departments throughout the entire company. This includes regulatory compliance, monitoring, and SOPs as they relate to all aspects of controlled substance workflow (procurement, receipt, inventory, dispensing, intercompany transfers, returns to wholesalers, and destruction).
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from an Accredited University; current license to practice Pharmacy in good standing or Business Administration or related field, MBApreferred.
- Must be a RPh (Registered Pharmacist)
- 5+ years of experience with DEA ( Drug Enforcement Administration) is a must.
- 5+ years in an Executive Management Role.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with prior policy creation and execution.
- Knowledgeable about regulations as they pertain to Controlled Substances, including SBP, FDA, DEA
- Prior experience managing multisite projects.
- Prior experience/knowledge of LTC Pharmacy (Long term care pharmacies) workflow highly desired.
- Experience dispensing prescription medications.