The Vice President of Compliance is responsible for advancing enterprise compliance efforts, including leadership of the data privacy compliance program. The role reports to the Chief Compliance Officer and is based in Philadelphia.
- Lead data privacy compliance strategy and implementation across the enterprise.
- Lead implementation of new compliance programs, including development and implementation of policies, training, communications, and controls.
- Monitor compliance programs and implement enhancements as needed.
- Partner with and influence/coach business and functional leaders to drive compliance goals, including extensive interaction with colleagues outside the U.S.
- Assist with periodic reporting requirements to Aramark’s Chief Compliance Officer as well as reporting to all other key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Key member of team responsible for implementing the enterprise risk management (ERM) program.
- Exemplify and foster a culture of Integrity and Respect Always
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; MBA, JD, or graduate degreepreferred.
- 8-10 years of progressive leadership experience in a large corporate environment.
- Demonstrates personal ethics and integrity.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Sound judgment and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation and delivery skills – and executive presence.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Advanced project management skills required to drive successful development, execution and delivery of projects across multiple locations and businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others effectively, particularly at the executive level.
- Ability to identify and drive positive, necessary and sustainable change within a large organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Takes initiative, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with data privacy and ERM a plus, but not required.