NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies, including NCI?s Single-Skin Components Business operates manufacturing facilities and additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States. The Single-Skin division consists of the following brands ? MBCI, ABC, DBCI, and the Metal Depots.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Vice President, Commercial Excellence will focus on a unified strategy and approach to align pre and post sales functions across the Single-Skin brands, in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
The position will report to the President, Single-Skin Components and serve as a member of the senior leadership team. This position will be located in Houston, TX.
- Align Project Management, Technical Services, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Order Entry, Manufacturing and Pricing functions organizationally while building processes and accountability to improve customer experience from order to sale.
- Lead successful integration of Project Management, Technical Services, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Order Entry, Manufacturing and Pricing functions across the Single-Skin organizations with focus on retention of key talent, implementation of best practices and process simplification
- Use metrics and incentives to drive customer focus, quality and collaboration across functions
- Drive business process improvements through team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Partner withSales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Marketing to ensure a holistic approach to customer issue resolution
- Provide leadership and coaching to managers
- Ensure pricing strategies are aligned across product lines
- 10-15years of experiencewith process changes and implementation, along with demonstrated project management success
- Six SigmaBlack Belt certification is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in organizational design
- Ability to drive execution of strategic plans and implement culture change
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Extensive operational experience, business acumen and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change leadership in a high-growth, fast-moving organization
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills including ability to lead successfully in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills ? verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization
- 50% travel
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution