Vice President of Client Services
This position is based in Peoria,IL but could also be remote.
Vice President of Client Services
HGS is looking for a candidatewith a proven track record of success. This candidate will provide leadership, direction, and management to achieve increased shareholder equity through the promotion of value added solutions and the advancement of the company?s vision of a knowledge based company.
1. Stabilize, penetrate, and grow existing clients.
- Pro-actively pursue the renewal of existing service agreements utilizing the appropriate contract format with annual price increases and penalties for volume shortfalls and/or early termination.
- Assign client services directors and managers the responsibility and necessary authority to identify, develop implement, and achieve account plans.
- Make joint calls to clients when necessary.
- Ensure proactive ideas are presented to client on a regular basis.
- Determine best-in-class process for managing clients and roll out to all top clients.
2. Improve the profitability of the industry unit.
- Follow the new business development process for significant business opportunities.
- When pricing programs for prospecting current clients, follow the corporate pricing model to achieve target variable contribution goals for business unit.
- Continually monitor monthly financialreports for variances from the contribution goals and make corrections to achieve goals.
- Adjust pricing for current clients to improve profitability when reviewing or modifying contracts already in place.
3. Obtain client references and networkwithin the industry to enter new accounts.
4. Provide strategic direction through planning and management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Client Services organization building leadership skills within the team.
- Constantly analyze market trends for the continuous refinement of the industry plan.
- Develop annual business plan for the business unit, complete withsales plan.
- Prepare annual revenue forecasts issued expense budgets.
- Measure and control the areas of responsibility to achieve revenue and profit forecast while maintaining operating budgets.
- Reportfinancial results and variances against plan.
- Prepare status reports of significant activities and results that lead to the accomplishments of the established objectives.
- Participate with the executive management team for the good of the company, utilizing the cumulative knowledge gained from past current experiences.
Bachelors degree in business or related degreerequired, Masters preferred
10 ?15years of management/marketing/salesexperience in a Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) environment
Demonstrated leadership success in building a high performing and cohesive team
Ability to lead a team to successful implementation with the ability to adapt to changes quickly
Proven track record in solutions-based relationships.
Demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions.
Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Ability to work in partnershipwith all levels of the organization
Ability to prioritize/organize work in a multitasked environment and effectively both externally and internally
Proven client retention history
Proven ability to handle multiple clients and manage multiple direct reports effectively