This is a remote, individual contributor role driving top line revenue and growth of MSP solutions through pipeline management and the successful execution of the direct sales cycle. Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle for small/medium to large (global) MSP opportunities, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs within assigned geography(s).
Key responsibilities include business case and solution development, engagement of appropriate team members, creating and management of presentations and collateral, pricing and contract negotiation, and final terms and conditions. Meet or exceed annual sales and pipeline targets. Must be comfortable gaining access to and working directly with varied leadership, from Presidents to C-level to VP’s of Procurement and Human Resources. The Workforce Logiq culture is extremely entrepreneurial and nimble, where each person works independently and creatively while still collaborating with team members on bundling service solutions and seeking new directions of expansion. Management and use of all activities are required and will be driven from Salesforce.com.
- As an Individual Contributor, design and sell small, medium and large scale MSP, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs by geography to drive sales growth and profitability.
- Conducts effective call planning, identification of key decisions makers and end user influencers within the potential account.
- Proactively identify prospects; set up and conduct product introduction presentations (in person or via the web) with identified contacts at targeted companies; articulate a clear and compelling explanation of our business value to prospective customers
- Acquires and assesses RFx documentation from potential prospects for the various Workforce Logiq service offerings; provides customer background, relationship details and information to organization for mutual assessment; upon approval, works in tandem with Solutions Design Team to review and finalize all RFx packages prior to submittal.
- Engages Account Management, technology partners and implementation at appropriate points within the sales cycle.
- Lead, create and initiate all customer deliverables throughout down selection process(es); responsible for strategic methodologies of presentations, subject matter expert involvement, scheduling with customer and leading presentations while continuing to build the relationship with prospective customer stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate with all internal and external parties to the various business offerings in the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk, and benefits.
- Negotiate large and small/medium scale MSP pursuits, review contracts negotiated by staff, and provide approval as appropriate.
- Work in tandem with the development, execution and follow-thru of a variety of marketing initiatives to support designated geography to maintain penetration to appropriate customers. These may include drip campaigns, industry specific papers, and targeted buyer marketing endeavors such as event driven initiatives (i.e. webinar attendance; speaker events; panel discussions).
- Attend industry specific conferences, as required, to drive sales initiatives; attendance may be inclusive of speaking requirements.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and prospects.
- Exceed or meet annual sales targets at both an individual level and team level.
- Develop and maintain a pro-active sales process by targeting prospects and establishing/maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within prospective enterprise client organizations.
- Exceed targets for pipeline development and the prioritization of pipeline based on business case.
- Experience and track record of utilizing Salesforce.com and other sources to establish leads/prospects for the MSP sales team and to monitor/manage pipeline.
- Construct, forecast, manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Must reside in Midwest market state
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing or combination of education and work experience
- Ten (10) years of direct sales experience including a minimum of five (5) years MSP
- Track record of achieving revenue targets and goals in MSP solution sales. Experience should include full sales cycle from lead generation through closing the sale
- Broad knowledge of sales/service requirements and marketing/presentation techniques required
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mid to expert level understanding and use of Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling solutions (MSP) to leadership positions including C level
- Track record of success closing deals in complex sales cycles and competitive markets
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial
- Domestic travel required, some international pending customer global presence