Vice President of Business Development
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Responsibilities include/but not limited to:
- Provides leadership and supervision to the Business Development team, communicate profitability and work obtained goals.
- Develop and implement the overall business development strategy and Marketing Plan for the Transportation Group to achieve consistent, profitable growth across the three regions.
- Orchestrate business development across the group with a forward-thinking sales/opportunity focus.
- Bring strong relationships with Clients, Designers and JV Partners as well as develop, establish and maintain new market relationships.
- Support the Regional Managers in the achievement of their business development objectives.
- Establishes and communicates performance expectations, provides positive and constructive feedback and will be responsible for the business development and marketing reports to management.
- Manages the Business Development functions of the Profit Center and Champions the disciplined execution of the Go/No Go decision process in the Profit Center.
- Coordinate collection of market and economic data for the project types identified in the Marketing Plan and research new markets and new market strategies.
- Responsible for the relationship management activities of the Profit Center both internal and external as well as ensuring that the Profit Center is executing its Pre-Win strategies.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and use of the Cosential Database and other tools developed by the company to support the business development strategies of the company for their profit center.
- Responsible for the management of the client survey program--pre-construction and construction.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four year business or marketing degree or equivalent combinations of training and experience in marketing/business.
- Minimum two years construction related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
- Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
- Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.