The compensation consists of a base salary, stock grants, PEP bonus, and comprehensive benefits including a matching 401k that grows incrementally over time from 3%-9% company match. As we are a part of HCA, there are also discounts available related to healthcare, hotels, cellular phones, and a variety of others.
The best part about us is our culture. HCA has been named in Fortune Magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry. We are truly dedicated to creating a positive working environment. Interviews are being set immediately and you are encouraged to apply today!
- Working with ASD leadership and HCA leadership within selected markets to identify and prioritize ASC acquisition and de novo development opportunities.
- Analyzing opportunities to acquire or develop new ASCs, determining the propriety of each potential target and packaging business cases for senior management review. Working with the ASD SVP Business Development, ASD VPs Business Development, ASD leadership, and HCA corporate leadership to gain approvals for capital required to complete such projects.
- Managing the preparation of pro forma financial statements for all development project types. Managing the preparation of approval packages for surgery center development and expansions in excess of $1 million.
- Working with the Facility Planning, Construction, and Real Estate departments in order to evaluate and recommend facility options.
- Working with the corporate Finance and Treasury departments to evaluate and recommend financing alternatives.
- Conducting and managing due diligence activities.
- Working closely with internal and external legal counsel to develop, negotiate, and execute definitive agreements for all transaction types.
- Tracking the performance of centers post transaction.
- Managing, training, and developing other members of the ASD Development team.
- 5 years professional experience; some healthcareexperiencepreferred.
- Relevant financial and/or development experience.
- Prior work experience with ambulatory surgery centers or other similar health care facilities preferred.
- Ability to make presentations to physicians and senior management.
- Ability to create deal structures that are appropriate for a wide variety of scenarios.