Elevate is recruiting Vice President of Business Development to join our sales team. This is a virtual-based position in the U.S that focuses on selling our contract solutions.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Act a member of the Sales team selling all of our solutions with a primary focus on our contract solutions.
- Consistently achieve personal activity and revenue targets.
- Collaborate across functions at Elevate with a primary focus on selling all of our contract solutions.
- Attend meetings of the Sales team as an active participant.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Embody Elevates company culture and values.
- 5+ years of Sales experience within the Legal vertical, contract offerings required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high EQ.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve personal revenue targets consistently in your most recent sales roles.
- Consistent high-quality use of CRM, e.g. Salesforce to track and report sales activity, pipeline and sales progress
- Collaborative team selling ability, i.e. to surround a sales opportunity as a member of a sales team to bring it to close and share sales credit.
- Proven healthy collaboration with other departments, e.g. operations, engineering, People, accounting, etc., in development of solutions.
- Proven ability to build executive-level trust and credibility with customers.
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles to actually close including key account account planning to identify who to call on, how to successfully approach and engage new contacts, how to overcome objections, and how to close.
Skills for Success
- Excellent MS Office skills - capable of preparing PowerPoint, Word and Excel files without support.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Understanding of the legal market both law department and law firms.
- Understanding of the contract lifecycle and/or contract management technology.
- Deliver to commitment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.