Job DescriptionDo you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourageand empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP is seeking a Vice President of Business Development to join our Supply Chain Services team within the East Coast or West Coast region!
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Business Development:
* Manage national accounts
* Support the sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within the company
* Design and recommend sales and marketing programs
* Set short and long-term sales strategies for national accounts
* Pursue and expand the DXP customer base by offering value-added solutions #supplychain Job RequirementsQualifications of the Vice President of Business Development, but are not limited to:
* Thorough knowledge of the Industrial Distributions and Supply Chain Services business* Extensive background in Supply Chain Services, combined with 7 years of proven experience as an Outside Sales Professional
* Understanding of complex sales
* Experience calling on Senior Management as well as Purchasing and Maintenance
* Self-starter with exceptional communications and interpersonal skills