The Vice President of Affiliate Services supports the retention, revenue growth and profitability of Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates. This requires strong leadership, guidance, support, direction and communication to the Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates. The Vice President - Affiliate Services, is responsible for promoting the Brand’s offerings in order to drive growth and profitability in all affiliate offices within the region. This position is the first point of contact for companies converting to the Brand’s systems and tools. This position interacts directly with the affiliates to gain their support on company initiatives, foster a collaborative culture and facilitate affiliate growth.
Another key responsibility of this position is the ability to oversee and manage all aspects of compliance with Sotheby’s International Realty brand standards which requires an understanding of how the brand is to be protected in the marketplace.
The Vice President – Affiliate Services reports directly to the Global VP Lead Affiliate Services. This position requires 70% travel.
- Participate in business planning and strategic growth initiatives with affiliates within the Mid-Atlantic & Mid-West Regions.
- Supports and participates in all affiliate transitions within the region
- Assist senior management in the design of service strategies
- Acts as liaison between affiliates and the Sotheby’s International Realty corporate offices to provide information regarding resources and programs available through the network.
- Consults with the affiliates to maximize broker profitability and identify and drive ancillary revenue opportunities
- Drives adoption of marketing initiatives by introducing tools and methodologies to increase rates of usage.
- Provides in market training to affiliate leaders and agents on brand tools and brand value proposition.
- Maintains the integrity of the brand, and enforces compliance with the Identity standards manual and policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- 8 – 10 years related experience
- Real Estate management experience highly preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation and platform delivery skills
- Ability to travel 60%
- Ability to influence and build credible relationships with enterprise clients
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with affiliates and within the brand
- Experience in business and strategic planning
- High-end/luxury brand experience, highly desired
- Ability to execute against plans and yield demonstrable results