My client is a global company (more than $6 billion annual revenues) and a nationally recognized provider of a specific consumer product range delivered through well-known brick and mortar retail and online channels throughout North America. They seek a Vice President of Accounting & Reporting, reporting directly to the Chief Accounting Officer.The position is based in the Global Corporate Office in Miami, Florida. This is an exclusive retained search.
* Currently be serving as a Vice-President of Accounting and Financial Reporting
or at least Senior Director of Accounting in a larger enterprise company.
* Have 10 * 15 years of progressive experience again in a larger company.
* MUST be a CPA and Ideally a Master?s Degree.
* Started out their career in a Big 4/Big 8 Firm before moving into the corporate sector.
* Outgoing, emotionally mature and collaborative way of working who thrives and
draws energy from a hectic growth environment.
* Must be hands-on and operational. This is not a role for an individual who wants
to delegate responsibilities.
* Knowledge of major ERP systems * Hyperion or equivalent.
* Tax knowledge and able to grasp tax provisions
* Thought leader on accounting issues around revenue recognition and inventory.
This is an outstanding opportunity in a growing company that is establishing itself as a market leader and they have ambitious growth plans. My client offers an outstanding Executive package comprising base salary, bonus and world-class benefits. They will re-locate the right candidate,