JDA is seeking a VP IT Infrastructure & Operations (VP IT I&O). This position will be reporting into the SVP & Chief Information Officer and will manage the team responsible for all areas related to the internal infrastructure and network organization (on premise and cloud environments).
This position will provide leadership and vision along with transforming IT infrastructure to leading edge cloud technologies to support business agility and maintaining strong vendor and IT relationships. Ensures that key metrics are provided to measure internal and external operational level agreements to provide quality, reliable infrastructure; including network, telecommunication and ServiceDesk support services.
The VP IT I&O will interface closely with internal stakeholders, executive management and internal department heads. Establishment of strong vendor relationships, contracts and cost structures is critical to this role.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong technical knowledge, but equally focused on customer service, continuous improvement and innovative mindset that will lead to operational efficiencies, increase compliance and reduction in overall support needs and automation. This person will work with teams and associates at various levels of the organization and across various continents.
- Oversight for JDA's data networks, circuits, voice platforms, network security, servers, databases, middleware, storage, and backup solutions.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of projects supporting cloud strategy, data center moves/closures and services such as Azure and on-premises data center.
- Expertise in leading a large integration or big cloud transformational change.
- Manage the department with data and metric driven decisions. Manage a mix of long term projects and short-term service requests with a high degree of flexibility and effective delegation.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, development and successful execution of departmental budgets. Including managing, reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts.
- Establish performance management and professional development as a priority and ensure that managers and staff are working together on development goals.
- Actively promotes the core values of the company within the organization.
- Experience driving M&A integration activities supporting synergies in Network, Infrastructure, Telecom and operations.
- Drives integrated global teams to deliver business process and technology solutions in support of key internal initiatives by working closely with stakeholders, architects, developers and vendors.
- Experience in performing vendor analysis including but not limited to RFI, RFP, RFQ and contract negotiations.
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative processes and technologies.
- BA/BS or MS degree in computer science or engineering related fields
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 15+ years leading design and support of enterprise-level IT infrastructures
- Expertise in operational stability, ensuring up-time
- Leadership experience in data center management and migration to cloud providers, Azure preferred
- Superior customer service orientation and relationship management with organizational partners and customers
- Expert knowledge in Windows and infrastructure engineering with emphasis in server, virtualization, storage, azure AD, azure cloud and O365 services
- Advanced knowledge of technologies such as SQL Server, Exchange 2013 / 2016, and Microsoft Intune, administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of voice and network technologies and architectures including Cisco route/switch, SIP, firewalls, internet proxies, load balancers, and wide area networking
- Experience with best of breed infrastructure solutions and cloud transformation
- Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or key controls pertaining to IT infrastructure management
- Hands-on, collaborative leadership style with a heavy focus on business engagement
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and evolving environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams
- ***Ability to travel up to 25% depending on location***