The VP is the primary leader for the Gaming Sales and Client Experience organization. The team consists of enterprise and territory sales representativesresponsible for selling new products and services as well as business relationship managersresponsible for renewing existing agreements and maintaining customer satisfaction. The VP isresponsible for new sales and customer renewalsworking with representatives on territory plans, pipelines, and sales opportunities to achieve sales goals.
Lead Team of Business Relations Managers
- Oversee and direct the build and maintenance of strategic partnerships, driving efforts to generate business and revenue growth through the development of short- and long-term sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Lead efforts to increase penetration into the customer base by implementing aggressive go-to-market plans.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate the launch of new partner accounts.
- Coordinate service delivery with internal departments
- Resolve customer escalated issues, coordinating internal departments when necessary
Lead Team of National Sales Representatives
- Develop territory and sales strategies
- Assist in driving pipelines and closing accounts
- Help to create and request sales content and messaging needed to achieve goals
- Set and conduct meetings to update their sales team on sales sensitive items
- Work with marketing team to deliver marketing programs to Sales Representatives and territories,
- Help drive sales pipelines/deliver client presentations/close accounts
- Coordinate with internal departments for any necessary support
Other Duties as Assigned by Manager
- 7-10 years’ experience leadership in business account management, business development or product management. Preferably in payments.
- 10-15 years of related work experience in the areas of sales, marketing, and account management
- Strong partner development skills to include growth and service strategies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Training and Group Presentation abilities
- Experience making business presentations to senior executives
- Problem solving and Customer service
- In-Depth understanding of product management life-cycle
- Aptitude to plan and drive marketing strategies
- Willingness to travel / attend seminars and meetings
- Google/MS Office application use, CRM Management