Role Description – Vice President, Midwest Sales
Teads.tv is seeking a Vice President, Midwest Sales to join our team in Chicago. As the VP, of Sales, your primary focus will be to lead a growing sales team, reach and exceed sales goals and promote the sale of our platform to key agencies.
- Manage a growing sales team- set goals, monitor performance, and provide strategic direction
- Drive the entire sales process, target top prospects, identify solutions, and help negotiate and close deals
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active brand advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Join sales executives on strategic meetings with clients
- Ensure that goals are communicated effectively and that sales performance is monitored and achieved
Experience / Background:
- 10+ years of experience selling media, with a strong emphasis on video/mobile
- Previous experience building and managing a team
- Previous technology platform experience a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and a team player
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.