Job Description Vice President, Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager is responsible for increasing the Bank's profitability by cultivating and developing lending relationships.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage. Position Responsibilities:
1. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
2. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
3. Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
4. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
5. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
6. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions. Travel Travel is required of this position at least 10% of the time. RelocationRelocation is not available for this position.Qualifications
Work Schedule Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm.