Job Description Vice President, Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager is responsible for increasing the Bank's profitability by cultivating and developing lending relationships.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage. Position Responsibilities:
1. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
2. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
3. Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
4. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
5. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
6. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions. Travel Travel is required of this position at least 10% of the time. RelocationRelocation is not available for this position.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 7 years commercial lending experience
- 5 years financial sales experience
- 3 years managing a portfolio of clients
- Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program
Work ScheduleMonday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pmWork Location(s)611 Anton Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92626About Comerica
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.