This role is responsible for leading the client team’s functional expertise in digital practices.
Oversees all team members with responsibilities in digital while providing strategic guidance and best practices for planning teams and clients. Responsible for collaborating with the Planning Directors in managing an integrated, 360 digital planning approach. Has full understanding of strategic digital planning practices that will yield digital innovation and effectiveness, working closely with their planning and buying teams. Manages key strategic partnerships with leading digital publishers. Responsible for the day-to-day management of account dedicated digital activation teams Social teams to deliver on client needs. This role also ensures the digital staff is properly trained and aware of the ever-changing dynamics of the digital marketplace, investment trends, organizational processes, digital buying technologies and solutions, research and measurement services, and best practices.
The Vice President, Media role is also responsible for leading data driven marketing approaches and technology innovation for clients, including the coordination and collaboration of client dedicated specialist teams to fully deliver on client needs.
This person is responsible for supporting and educating the broader Offline Strategy teams and clients on the value of all digital media platforms and how to effectively leverage these channels as a part of their overall media investment strategies. As a core part of the agency digital team, must demonstrate digital strategic thought leadership with clients and internal teams by developing and presenting client industry/market research findings, trends, benchmarking and other pertinent information. In addition, will actively participate in long range strategic planning for clients as it relates to digital planning and buying, investments, and the emerging media space.
- Drive operational excellence by ensuring processes are efficient and consistent across team instilling strong quality control measures to deliver the highest quality of work possible and constantly seek ways to improve processes
- Delegate while holding people accountable for end results; consistently check in with teams to maximize productivity and ensure goals are achieved
- Responsible for client revenue growth and generation
- Tasked with creating a highly efficient and responsive team
- Must insure all client deliverables are timely and exceed client expectations
- Manage the day to day strategic relationships with key digital partners across all digital touch points
- Maintains and creates procedures that produce effective and consistent internal communications to streamline requests and receipt of information and data from other departments within the agency and delegate accordingly
- Insures the highest level of customer service is executed for media clients
- Set tone for efficiency in the work place and meeting and exceeding goals
- Responsible for developing the digital media skills and knowledge base of their team, clients and those generally around them
- Maintains records and prepares periodic reports as requested
- Is at all times alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments, and shares with the planning group of such developments.
- Strong Ad Tech Background
- Act as a mentor to all of those around
- Expertise in advanced media planning and buying skills with a firm understanding of site direct, programmatic, search and social media along with ad operations and campaign performance
- Experience working with various tech stacks including DMPs, DSPs, and attribution solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of the media landscape with a strong POV on how to most effectively drive optimal performance and achieve business results for clients
- Experience managing large scale media investments of $50 - $100MM+
- Own the overall media workflow from planning to optimization and reporting to ensure processes are consistent and deliver operational excellence and efficiency
- Support training and education needs for the team
- Provide input concerning business success metrics across media services to effectively manage the team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- 12 plus years of experience in the digital space
- 5 years of management experience with teams of 10 or more
- Strong experience in the beauty and wellness vertical
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and work ethic
- New Business experience
- Strong agency background
- Strong negotiations skills
- Proven track record of client success and team building
- Passionate about training teams to succeed under all circumstances
- Client facing experience with fortune 500 clients
- Very strong communicator and presenter
- Must be extremely accurate and detail oriented
- Comfort with paving new territory and implementing digital media firsts
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Tracking Code : 20149647