As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Vice President (VP) Marketing Technology is a senior-level leader who has significant depth in the design/build and day-to-day operational management of real-time digital multi-channel marketing database solutions including customer loyalty/rewards solutions. The VP Marketing Technology will set a technology vision for marketing. This leader will champion greater experimentation and more-agile management of that function’s capabilities and will be a change agent, working within the marketing organization and across the company to create competitive advantage. This leader will also be responsible for the design/build/transition of enhancements to these platforms aligned guest and employee needs.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices, and procedures.
- Set a marketing technology vision for MGM Resorts International.
- Develop and drive strategic multi-channel loyalty platform and marketing technology platforms
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders to understand and establish structure and work-flow to deliver industry leading technology solutions
- Define, prioritize and establish timetables/roadmaps for key martech imperatives that will shape the direction for marketing across the businesses. Align roadmap with customer needs
- Oversee the performance of the team and provide the needs accordingly
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment
- Other job related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a technical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ten (10)years of direct experience managing complex IT project engagements, preferably in the technology marketing space and through; this individual should be comfortable managing the full development life-cycle
- Understanding of marketing technologies tool sets
- Working knowledge of marketing systems, digital advertising, measurement, CRM and personalization
- Must be well versed in various architectural topics including but not limited to: API Platform, Payment Processing, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, Identity and Access Management, Artificial and Emotional Intelligence, Automated Testing Tools, Data Analytics, Distributed Systems, Enterprise Architecture, etc
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and analytic driven solutions is a plus.
- Applied multi-channel CRM, Marketing and Loyalty solutions from both the business and technical perspectives
- Previous experience working in a similar setting