$200K — $250K *
We are looking for a passionate Vice President, Marketing who can take responsibility for developing Segmint’s marketing strategy, building an annual marketing plan, developing and leading the marketing team, and executing against key marketing campaigns and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Value Propositions and Go-to-Market strategies, and how to position a complex SaaS technology solution.
We are seeking a highly influential communicator, leader, and critical thinker who is able to manage stakeholders at every level. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS marketing or the Financial Services/Banking industry. This position is located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
This position requires working closely with all areas of our business including sales, client success, and product. In this role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for all marketing efforts, including:
Strategic Marketing: Plan and execute on an integrated strategic marketing plan. Work with strategic partners to define joint marketing opportunities, and co-op dollars. Manage marketing budget and track ROI of all marketing efforts.
Sales and Client Success Team Enablement: As a key partner to the Sales team and Client Success team, responsibilities include defining promotions that expedite sales for both prospective and existing clients.
Develop both internally and externally facing sales tools. External: PowerPoint presentations, brochures, data sheets, case studies, white papers, webinars and more. Internal: competitor cheat sheets, training material, and effective product demonstration practices (use cases) of the software to influence sales.
Conferences and Tradeshows: Research, secure, and coordinate sponsorships, booths, speaking engagements, and live demonstrations at industry trade shows that attract Segmint’s ideal target buyers and decision makers. This includes coordination of logistics and marketing efforts before, after, and during events. Track ROI of all conferences, trade shows, webinars, and other events through CRM (Salesforce).
Product Marketing: Become the expert of Segmint’s buyers, how they buy, and the challenges they are trying to solve. Maintain resources that document key buyer personas and the customer buying journey. Develop and update product marketing collateral that simply and clearly communicates a differentiated value proposition.
Share relevant information with Product Management, Sales, and other Marketing team members. Develop go-to marketing plans and press releases for new product launches.
Content and Branding: Elevate Segmint’s brand and visibility through a comprehensive content and digital marketing plan. Produce, measure, and optimize content that engages our ideal buyers, and portrays Segmint as an industry leader. Including contributed content on industry publications, blog posts, case studies, white papers, research and more. Proliferate content across channels including corporate website, industry publications, and social channels. Ultimately, deploy content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
● 5+ years leading a Marketing department
● 3+ years SaaS marketing experience or financial services experience preferred
● Experience leading teams spanning all aspects of marketing, including digital, channel partner marketing, customer marketing, events, creative campaigns, content, brand, etc.
● A proven track record of success leading business and go-to-market strategies with in-depth knowledge of market trends and competitive positioning
● Ability to understand dynamic markets, make recommendations that generate results, and work collaboratively across functions, including sales, product, and technology to align execution to market
● Proficient in P&L/budget management and making tradeoff recommendations that yield the maximum return on investment
● Successful in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership
● Previous experience with a high growth organization, and the necessary sense of agility, flexibility, and velocity
● Must have a demonstrated ability to be a constant force for innovation and improvement in the development and marketing of products. The ability to attack well-known problems with creativity is important.
● Track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution.
● A strong understanding and experience in the majority of the following tools and tactics:
○ Google Analytics
○ Digital Advertising (retargeting)
○ Marketing Automation - AutoPilot
○ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
○ Content Management System (CMS)
○ Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign preferred
Valid through: 9/24/2020