Founded 7 years ago, QMENTA is a rapidly growing start-up, and we are currently looking for a Vice President, Marketing with at least 10 years of experience in the international healthcare field, preferably in digital health or another tech-oriented sector to join our team.
QMENTA is a multidisciplinary technology/biomedical start-up that operates at the intersection of Big Data and AI. We have developed advanced solutions for medical imaging data aggregation, standardization, and advanced quantitative AI processing. The solutions are used in Research, Clinical Trials (Pharma & Biotech), and Clinical Care (Patient Treatment) worldwide.
Our mission is to organize and quantify imaging information through complex imaging tools in a seamless manner in order to accelerate the discovery and development of cures for brain diseases.
In the past 7 years, we have expanded our business globally, serving hospitals, research centers and pharmaceutical companies in the US, Europe and elsewhere.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive Vice President, Marketing with at least 10+ years experience in international healthcare. Your main mission is three-fold:
- frame QMENTA’s global value proposition;
- increase awareness of the value proposition among target customers;
- attract target customers to engage with QMENTA.
Analytically-inclined, you’ll use multiple tools to assess customer behaviors and decision-making, leading to improved segmentation and targeting. Based on those insights, you’ll construct and socialize a clear and effective go-to-market plan that leverages a coherent and coordinated mix of both online and offline communication channels including digital, social, and thought leadership. You will work with your own team and with other departments across the enterprise to ensure timely and high quality execution of the agreed upon plan, including course corrections where necessary. If you like to (1) build things and (2) work with teams to have an enduring impact on an important healthcare space, then this position is for you.
You must be highly driven with a strong desire to succeed and have excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the motivation to achieve your, and the company’s goals.
- Conduct market research, analyze potential markets related to neurology, radiology, biopharma and other image and data analysis services
- Plan and implement global marketing strategies and budgets
- Create and/or modify brand strategies to optimize impact on biopharma companies, CROs, research institutions, neurology, radiology, and other potential clients
- Drive creation of relevant messaging/content to attract customers, including white papers, webinars, collateral, social media, blog and specific campaigns; leverage cross-functional expertise where appropriate (eg, Medical Affairs)
- Conduct performance analysis to determine if strategies and tactics are delivering anticipated results, define plan adjustments where needed
- Lead initiatives on the growth of users and their engagement
- Oversee the preparation and presence at industry conferences
- Collaborate internally with executives, the business team and the R&D team to create and implement the go-to-market plan
- In collaboration with senior leadership, optimize the pricing model for different clients and offerings
- Formulate partnerships with external data and/or analysis providers
- Build and manage the marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in international healthcare, with a preference for digital health or other software experience
- Proven track record of successful marketing strategy development and implementation, preferably in the global healthcare software space
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advances
- Skills in analyzing market trends and the competitive landscape
- Experience with a data-driven approach by analyzing data and monitoring metrics (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Ability to identify and target customers that are most likely to purchase
- Ability to quickly understand the business
- Building and leading an effective marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to develop coherent, successful campaigns that appropriately match multi-channel communication tactics with the target audience(s)
- Experience running large scale projects with cross-functional departments and large teams
- Forward-thinking, “constant learning” mindset that enables the development of innovative marketing programs and creation of powerful collateral
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Ability to represent the organization to its external stakeholders in a variety of settings
- Excellent organizational skills can create and follow a timeline with concrete results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and C-level in an international environment
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with a multicultural team environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growth-stage startup
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related area, MBA preferred