As a member of the Practice Velocity (PV) leadership team, the VP of Marketing will be at the forefront of the PV’s branding and marketing. You will be responsible for developing marketing programs to support Practice Velocity’s strategic direction and strategies that support Practice Velocity’s strategic direction and influence the market by developing rich content marketing campaigns designed to drive SEO and customer engagement.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to impact growth within niche markets through industry events, by enhancing cutting-edge cross-media marketing campaigns and developing highly collaborative relationships.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a fun and inclusive environment, we invite you to apply to this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to and execute Practice Velocity's long-range strategic planning activities relative to increasing market and mind share of PV’s products and services.
- Develop ROI-based marketing plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments.
- Strategize, plan, manage, and continuously improve robust cross-media marketing programs which include a combination of CRM direct marketing (both digital and print), digital advertising, social media marketing, print advertising, and content marketing.
- Monitor SEO performance across all of PV’s internet properties. Actively plan, manage, and evaluate tactics for improved keyword ranking.
- Maintain a served-market analysis defining the total market, company market share, competitor market share, and available market share by product market.
- Partner with business development to update and control forecasts covering projected new business sales and business retention.
- Strategize, plan, execute, and monitor internet marketingcampaigns including paid positioning, remarketing, and retargeting.
- Serve as the chief steward of the Practice Velocity brand and the brands of closely held companies. Develop brand identities for new/acquired entities.
- Plan and implement Practice Velocity's public relations activities. Represent Practice Velocity at civic and professional functions.
- Work with digital design and development teams to improve and maintain PV internet properties. Oversee the development of new websites and landing pages to support marketing programs and new products/acquisitions.
- Review reports and analysis from the search engine optimization and sales department to strengthen marketing efforts and increase ROI. Simultaneously manage multiple search engine marketing campaigns.
- Provide market and competitive insights on various company endeavors.
- Oversight and management responsibility for an enthusiastic and competent Marketing team (7 team members).
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Google Analytics; and Adwords
- Proficiency in WordPress, SalesFusion, CRM, MOZ, and other web analytic tools.
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance to analyze and evaluate marketing programs and pricing policies.
- Demonstrated creative ability to evaluate advertising and promotional programs.
- Ability to:
- lead in a fast-paced environment and operate under minimal supervision.
- prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take directions. Ability to Identify problems and implement or recommend solutions.
- organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- effectively interact with clients, prospective clients and employees.
- maintain confidentiality and use discretion and tact.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing, or equivalent experience.
- MBA in marketing or a business-related discipline is preferred.
- At least five years of experience in marketing and long-range planning.
- At least five years of experience in Web marketing with increasingly broad responsibilities.
- Previous experience in the software or healthcare industry preferred.
Every team member at Practice Velocity exhibits our core values:
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
5 years:Web / digital marketing and SEO/SEM
5 years:Marketing and long-range planning
Experience in software or healthcare industry