- USA - Senior Director, Marketing-ISS
- Job Description SummaryManages the planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications programs to ensure brand integrity and support the company’s growth objectives by promoting the sale of company products and/or services. Consults with other areas of management or business units, sales departments, and advertising agencies to leverage web marketing, trade show activity and direct marketing. Manages the preparation of sales aids, controls advertising and public relations projects, and recommends the media outlet best suited to sell specific products or services. Interacts with vendors to produce promotional material.
- Job Description
Summary of This Role
Manages the planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications programs to ensure brand integrity and support the company’s growth objectives by promoting the sale of company products and/or services. Consults with other areas of management or business units, sales departments, and advertising agencies to leverage web marketing, trade show activity and direct marketing. Manages the preparation of sales aids, controls advertising and public relations projects, and recommends the media outlet best suited to sell specific products or services. Interacts with vendors to produce promotional material.
· Work closely with the issuing product marketing team to develop, execute and promote integrated marketing and communication plans – and all related print and digital touchpoints – to align with the buyer’s journey, in order to generate interest and leads.
· Collaborate with the global sales team to produce compelling sales and meeting collateral – to include client meeting presentations, handouts, RFPs, etc.
· and represent the TSYS brand voice through all materials to ensure style and voice consistency across all issuing communications
· Contribute to a team environment, building relationships within the issuing segment and across the company
What Part Will You Play?
- Develops marketing plans and programs for products and channels in support of company / segment objectives. Works across all functional areas of marketing (digital, website, direct marketing, email, events, public relations, etc.) in alignment with corporate marketing strategy. Develops, monitors and oversees Return on Investment (ROI) for marketing projects within the specific goals of building and delivering campaigns, such as product launches, acquisitions, and trade shows and hosted events within planned scope, schedule, cost and quality. Monitors and compares investment to ROI and recommends adjustments to strategy as needed.
- Advises leaders on specific communication issues and works with corporate marketing function on announcement strategy. Drives strategy and innovation for marketing plans and determines the approach for the marketing process. Works with corporate marketing to develop and manage company / segment related internal and external communications to ensure alignment of key messages to support the company / segment needs and align to strategies. Leads strategic marketing campaigns and direct sales to focus on new and existing products for current clients and prospects to determine the opportunities that represent the most revenue and benefit for the company / segment. Drives metrics and accountability for campaign efforts to ensure effectiveness.
- Establishes both direct and indirect Return on Investment (ROI) for hosted events and tradeshows for the company / segment to be used in evaluation during budget process.
- Establishes both direct and indirect Return on Investment (ROI) for hosted events and tradeshows for the enterprise to be used in evaluation during budget process. Manages programs to include events, industry tradeshows and external facing meetings and programs. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness as it pertains to industry / hosted events and tradeshows. Determines company / segment presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Ensures cohesive brand messaging and imagery across the company / segment at all external facing initiatives. Monitors internal and external strategic direction, market growth, vision, industry trends and competitive products in order to identify and target sales and/or marketing opportunities and advises internal leadership on strategy. Develops unique value propositions, business partnerships, and campaign management toward key customer segments that increase brand and product awareness. Works with digital marketing to create, edit and direct strategic content for social media and blog posts to promote and grow our brand and products.
- Works with internal and external clients on developing corporate agendas as they relate to existing strategic initiatives for the company / segment. Identifies, connects, fosters and monetizes strategic partnerships with key third party media and production outlets to ensure TSYS is top of mind for thought leadership, speaking and sponsorship opportunities. Develops strategic relationships and manages and develops relationships with internal contacts, industry experts, external communications consultants, and/or agencies. Meets with internal and/or external clients to understand their ongoing strategies and how relationships can be strengthened within the client’s organization.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in project management, writing and editing for a large corporation or global company
- Minimum 8 years in a managerial position
- Proficiency in AP style; strong attention to detail; ability to self-edit for clarity, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Previous experienced working with executive leaders
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines for print and online publication; requires a great deal of interaction and coordination with product marketing and corporate marketing peers in creative services
- Demonstrated ability to handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to total quality and the process of continuous improvement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with financial services industry
- Master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 12 years related professional experience including a minimum of 8+ year’s experience in a managerial position.
- Master's Degree in a related field of study from an accredited university.
- Prior TSYS, payment or technology industry experience is preferred.