Vice President, Managed Services Digital Marketing
• Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. Managed Services is the for-fee marketing services team, residing in Advisors.
• Our unique category expertise, deep understanding of consumer payment needs and behaviors deliver a successful track record in achieving superior marketing results for our clients.
• Do you love interaction with Clients and winning the sale? Do you get energy from creating strategic vision and seeing measurable and successful execution in the marketplace? As a core leader of the Managed Services team you will provide the energy to catapault the team and Customers into testing and learning new marketing techniques that demonstrably grow our Client’s business and ultimately Mastercard’s business.
• As the VP Digital Marketing lead for Managed Services in NAM, you are responsible for developing the strategy for digital marketing delivery that leverages Mastercard CRM and Data platforms to Mastercard North America Customers. As a lead region, You will share this learning with other regions to help them accelerate their go-to-market plans for digital marketing.
• Putting Data into action in the marketplace with Banks, Merchants and Governments through marketing driven programs that works seamlessly with product and services managers that create Mastercard assets for Customer leverage.
• Progressing the sale from individual campaign sales to outsourcing of digital campaigns to Mastercard Advisors, with goal to identify marketing attribution and understand consumer journeys
• Thorough knowledge and early adoption of innovations in digital marketing practices to lead customers on their own innovative journey
• Demonstrated thought leadership on privacy and digital security best practices to prevent erosion of Customer’s brand trust.
• Superior written and oral communication and a track record of arming business development with value propositions to drive revenue growth.
All About You
• A strong bias toward data and marketing analytics to develop intelligent customer journeys to exceed benchmarks on response rates
• Expert in Developing Digital Strategies that expand from acquisition to lifecycle management and loyalty. Proven excellence in analyzing the data to drive digital optimization and marketing efficiencies, especially in the customer acquisition journey.
• History of building strong Client relationships through Customer Centricity. Experience in banking, retail or loyalty preferred.
• Ability to drive transformation from within, with a goal of accelerating innovation and industry leading in-market performance.
• Strong people management and influencing skills with significant experience in the space and desire to partner across functions and geographies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, preferably with published thought leadership POVs.