Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a productive portfolio using state of the art CRM, metrics and reporting to revenue growth and diversification year over year.
- In collaboration with assigned RVPs, as well as chapter EDs and Advancement staff, actively build and manage a portfolio of major gift prospects by both growing revenue from the existing donor base and through new donor prospects.
- Set development goals, management to achieve or surpass those goals and report regularly on status.
- Develop strong and compelling major gift proposals, acknowledgments, reports and other communications.
- Work with all chapter staff to ensure that significant donors in assigned area have multi-year solicitation, cultivation and stewardship plans at each event they attend.
- Bring Leukemia & Lymphoma Society resources to highest and best use for multi-year solicitation, cultivation and stewardship plans across all LLS products.See More
Valid through: 2020-1-17