Not Specified years
Posted 242 days ago
General Manager for Loyalty Solutions across the Canada region with direct management responsibilities for the Canada Loyalty Solutions team.
- Responsible for leading the development and growth of the Loyalty Solutions Business Unit on a regional level with key stakeholders including Product (Core Payments, Emerging Payments, North America & Global Loyalty). Leads alignment and prioritization with internal regional stakeholders on go-to-market Loyalty Solutions initiatives and strategic business development opportunities and pipeline.
- Drives the business development pipeline for Canada and proactively works with the divisional teams to identify opportunities based on market, customer and consumer needs, trends and engages regional stakeholders.
- Accountable for Canada Loyalty Solutions revenue and expense performance. Partners with core consumer products to deliver winning issuer and merchant value propositions.
- Loyalty & Core Product Strategy: Develop, plan and execute a strategy designed for Loyalty Solutions to support Core MasterCard business while achieving or surpassing revenue objectives. Continue to add transformational capabilities to the Loyalty portfolio to differentiate Mastercard and accelerate revenue growth beyond BAU business model.
- Operational Excellence: Establish a culture of operational excellence in which all aspects of the business are designed and delivered in a fashion to involve minimal customer integration and maximum consumer/merchant service continuity.
- Customer focus: Establish a reputation of being the loyalty advisor to customers and prospects through frequent interactions, thought leadership, best practices and solid account management structure. Develop and execute an account level plans and strategic sales approaches.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and maintain best in class sales enablement tools to allow sales teams to design Loyalty Solutions to win/maintain core business and drive incremental revenue. Ensure solid sales training and certification process is in place.
- Industry Alliances: Become the voice of Mastercard in industry, develop and maintain relationships with key players and develop and deliver partnerships where appropriate.
- Management of People: Create and maintain a positive, supportive cohesive and effective environment. Continue to develop team into a high performing team.
All About You
- Extensive general management experience with a proven ability to influence and motivate others to achieve objectives and to set a strategic vision of the loyalty solutions business across the organization
- P&L experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop transformational strategic plans and go-to-market plans
- Competencies: business acumen and thought leadership that delivers solutions oriented results to customers and consumers
- High energy capable of motivating and developing others
- Strong analytical and financial understanding
- Strong understanding of relevant consumer, industry and market trends
- Excellent leadership and communications skills
- Experienced people leader, in complex multi-market & multi stakeholder organization
- Experience of Canadian loyalty or payments landscape and participants or equivalent complex region
- Skills of networking and influencing; using strategic narrative and personal relationships to build alignment without direct authority