What you’ll do:
- Serve as a strong leader and mentor for the organization.
- Represent the Investor Relations function and its cross departmental efforts with elegance and poise while cultivating a culture of “enabling” the organization.
- Prepare key investor messages and presentations to communicate financial/company performance and strategy.
- Partner with FP&A and oversee the quarterly investorreporting process and manage review process before presenting to stakeholders and investors.
- Provide Investor Relations support to senior management on any conference calls or presentations to investors.
- Maintain all investor records for K-1 preparation and review for accuracy.
- Develop strong company and industry knowledge in order to be responsive to investors and media.
- Provide competitive analyses including the development of industry performance benchmarks for the investment community.
- Lead and support various ad hoc special investor projects and analysis of critical investor issues as need.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics desirable. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ investor relations experience, software/SaaS experiencepreferred, with expert level knowledge in investor rules and regulations.
- Self-motivated with an optimistic, customer-service attitude.
- Tech savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes.
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management.
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results.