Vice President, Investment Banking - Mergers & Acquisitions
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm. A client of ours, an innovative mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused on lower-middle market companies is seeking a Vice President, Investment Banking to join their growing team. Our client provides sell-side and buy-side advisory services to companies across a broad range of industries, managing deals with a transaction value of $5 million-$250 million.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated strong negotiation skills and success in being able to close deals valued up to $250 Million.
- Understanding client company’s businesses.
- Building a working relationship with client companies.
- Evaluate and compare written Indications of Interest.
- Work with potential buyers of businesses to evaluate client companies.
- Design management presentations.
- Host management meetings with potential acquirers.
- Solicit and negotiate Letters of Intent.
- Assist in due diligence, purchase agreement negotiation and deal structuring.
- Close transactions in sixty days from execution of Letter of Intent.
- Relevant college degree.
- Five to ten years of relevant M&A experience.
- Proven success in closing deals.
- Thorough understanding of due diligence, contract negotiations and bank financing.
- Ability to work withlawyers, accountants, clients and buyers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your resume to .
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.