Exceptional opportunity with a global financial services firm. As a leader of the audit function you will gain exposure to all areas of investment management, risk management, operations, finance and asset management. This is a highly visible position and can lead to opportunity in other areas of finance and operations.
- Assist in the annual risk assessment and formation of annual audit plan.
- Design effective and efficient audit plans for assigned business segments which may include sales, investment management, risk management, marketing and operations.
- Manage and lead the execution of audits and assign staff as required
- Engage in discussions with business leaders concerning performance, strategic priorities and operational matters
- Identify and assess current and emerging risks and trends that can be incorporated into the annual audit plan
- Leverage industry experience to provide advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Build and maintain relationships with risk and control function
- Manage and mentor audit staff
- Perform investigations, special reviews and other ad hoc projects as directed by the Chief Auditor and/or the audit committee
- BS Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management
- CPA, CIA, CISA
- Financial services experience is required
- Strong understanding of asset management products, business processes and risk and controls systems
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Proficient understanding of current regulatory and industry events
- Experience in public accounting with Big4 firm preferred
- Audit and risk management experiencerequired