Vice President, Integrated Marketing & Network Partnerships
11 - 15 years experience • Broadcasting
NBCU is seeking a Vice President, Integrated Marketing + NetworkPartnerships (IMNP) to join the Lifestyle/E! Team. The VP partners with network teams to build compelling, multi-platform partnerships that secure or grow sales revenue. The VP will lead the teams that connect an advertiser’s marketing goals seamlessly with the intellectual property of E! and E! News.
Reporting to the Network Partnerships SVP, this position will play an active role in the creation of marketing partnerships by working with network teams on creative through final delivery.
The work demands a confident self-starter with exceptional people and written/oral communication skills who is able to successfully work with executives at all levels in both the business and creative communities, inside and outside the company.
IDEATION & INNOVATION
The Vice President is responsible for liaising with network and sales counterparts to connect the marketing goals of advertisers to E! and E! News content, platforms, and talent. This employee will be tasked with motivating and mentoring the team while creating and executing best in class integrated marketing ideas that meet client needs, drive innovation, leverage brand assets and represent the network voice.
Position requires outstanding marketing and leadership skills, strong written and presentation skills, and the ability to bring ideas to life on paper.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable programs from ideation through campaign launch.
• Identify high-interest content experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features, evergreen and event-based solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Liaise and collaborate with all appropriate internal groups (Digital, Editorial, Production, News, Live Events, Marketing, Programming Research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication and creative solutions.
• Effectively translate editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities & communicate these opportunities to sales and provide strategic direction to IMNP teams to package ideas for sales.
• Manage client-specific RFP brainstorms: partner with cross-departmental teams to formulate integrated marketing and creative strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives.
• Partner with sales and marketing leadership to identify sales priorities and solutions to drive revenue goals
• Partner with Pricing and Planning departments to apply monetization strategies to new ideas and advertiser opportunities
• Utilize NBCU cross platform capabilities for innovation and revenue generation.
The Vice President serves as a conduit for sales and to the network teams and manages high-level relationships with the Programming, Digital, Social, Editorial, Publicity, Legal, Business Affairs and Marketing departments.
VP must be a mature, experienced and gifted communicator who is skilled in building consensus and creating strong working relationships at every level of the network. Must be a big picture thinker who understands company business strategies and the role marketing partnerships plays inside those strategies.
• Ensure strong collaboration with network counterparts - focusing on integrating the network voice while partnering with network teams to develop new creative solutions that help drive client relationships and sales strategies.
• Establish positive and effective relationships with internal network partners in all departments, creating strong working relationships that result in deeper partnerships.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming schedules and production plans, identifying organic opportunities for sponsorships, partnerships and marketing tactics.
• Lead execution of product integration solutions for advertisers including but not l Qualifications/Requirements Required Qualifications
Applicant must have demonstrated track record for development and execution of successful multi-platform partnerships and creative concepts as well as a thorough understanding of the creative production process.
• 10 + years of creative and marketing-related experience at an integrated/creative agency, media/publishing or production company.
• Experience within a content company where the individual participated in ad sales marketing, integrated marketing, presentation, creative and promotions development and execution.
• Proven ability to create digital/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives. Desired Characteristics Desired Qualifications
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to successfully work with executives at all levels in both the business and creative communities, inside and outside the company
• Passionate about our brands, media, and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Ability to work independently as manager will be located in New York City.
• Experience building a team and creating a collaborative environment where transparency and good communication is part of day to day when dealing with internal and external partners
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales and the creative development process.
• Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients.
• A keen interest in the latest technology and social media applications
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Number 35107BR.