Reporting to the President and CEO, the Vice President, Information Technology (VPIT) will provide strategy, leadership, and operational oversight for the information technology services and teams. The VPIT will also participate with the President & CEO and other senior leaders in planning organizational growth and executing the overall vision and strategic plan. The VPIT will be a forward-thinking leader who is innovative and has the ability to plan and execute and align IT with the mission and goals of the organization. The VPIT must also be able to develop strong, collaborative relationships and communicate effectively.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related degree required, MIS or related graduate degree preferred.
- Has 10+ years of IT and business industry, or consulting work experience, with leadership experience in managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects across all disciplines of the IT function including solutions, infrastructure, security, and service delivery.
- The candidate must be able to educate and influence senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Thought leader expertise in O365/Azure cloud environment. Especially in the administration of AzureAD, virtual hardware & networking, security & governance, SSO, multi-factor authentication, and regulatory compliance.
- Preference on HIPAA healthcare experience, along with software and tech efficiency which will allow for strategic tech initiatives.
- Heading up a small team to start; most likely 2 Directors of IT and 2 IT Specialists
Kindly submit a resume for immediate consideration today!
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary $120-$140k
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career and more!